TIME TO EMERGE FROM BED
There are those mornings where everything runs like clockwork. The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, you have slept in and nothing could keep you in bed. In theory, you would even be willing to run a marathon. Let’s face it – in reality, these mornings are relatively rare. And it’s even more rare that these occur on a Monday. Not to mention marathons. Nevertheless, there are a couple of helpful tricks to help you get out of bed more easily in the morning. And they are really not that difficult:
1)In the evening, avoid eating food that is too rich, fatty or spicy. A glass of wine or sparkling wine is ok, but no more than one.
2) Place the alarm clock somewhere which forces you to get up in order to turn it off. It sounds horrible, but so is the snooze button. Make sure you wake up to a pleasant sound.
3) If you are sensitive to noise, try wearing earplugs overnight. Leave the curtains a little bit open so that, in the morning, the sunlight can get in.
4) Make it easy for yourself. In the evening, lay out the clothes for the next day. A programmable coffee machine could be your new best friend.
5) And then: A shower, a healthy breakfast, a bit of exercise – that’s all there is to it.
6) Important: At the weekend, you are allowed to forget all of this. In fact, you have to. Because daily routine is only fun if you take a break from it from time to time.